Inspection Manager (IM) was developed for the semiconductor industry, but has applications in all quality intensive manufacturing operations.
- Inspection Manager (IM) is an enterprise software that helps high-tech factories optimize defect inspection operations
- IM analyzes data-feeds from factory control systems (MES, YMS, & SPC) to provide real-time predictive analytics for, e.g. process tool excursion risk, mean time to excursion detection, inspection tool loading, and cycle-time impact
- IM also provides optimized targets to help fabs optimize the above metrics using only its existing tools
- ROI is estimated at $3M-$30M per year per semiconductor factory* (for defect inspection only, can be extended to all metrology for additional ROI)
* ISMI Tech Transfer Report #08124977A-ENG
Screenshots & explanations
Click on left & right arrows in slide-show to change slides.